Sunday, December 16, 2012

my so-called-new product~ :p




I've been using these Nivea product since November this year. this time i want to be patient  to see the reaction of this face product. usually it only take me about 3 months on using product before i move on other product. so Nivea, please show your effective to me *hopping* :) oh yes im using Nivea deodorant too..


im so in love with Etude House product.. of course because their shop is Pink! haha this product was on sale. so i give it a try since the smell is extremely good.. oh yeah its a solid perfume :)

butttt...there is one thing i don't like about it, it is not long-lasting.. too bad for this awesome smell.. :'(

Rating: 3/5

 

for my skin, which is very sensitive i rarely change lotion. i usually using Victoria Secret Pure Seduction lotion. but the price is a bit high for a collage student like me :p and i was like, its time for me to try a new skin lotion. i bought 2 product of Rosken Skin Repair. one is for the sensitive skin for my sensitive hands and one is for dry skin for my leg which is less sensitive.

i been satisfied with this lotion, it make my skin always 'moist' i guess.. haha 

Rating: 5/5



No comments: